19 Edenappa Road, Jonesborough,
Tel: (028) 30848319
Fax: (028) 30848069
Mobile: 086 2581243
Mobile: 07710 551999
Replace (028) with (048) when calling from the
Fiberflor Fibre Reinforced Tegral CMD News
- Labour cost savings
- Up to 20% PROGRAMME savings
- No mesh to purchase, transport or store
- Reduction in Crane Hire costs
- Potential Concrete volume savings
Easier to Install
- No hoisting/lifting or manual handling of mesh
- No steel fixing/tying requirements
- No spacer requirements
- 3-Dimensional Reinforcement delivered ready mixed in concrete
- Easier concrete application (No trip hazards or snagging from mesh)
- Fibre reinforcement always in the correct position
- Independent testing proves that the Tegral Comflor Novomesh CMD system provides equivalent or superior performance to traditional welded wire mesh solutions.
- Quality assured concrete reinforcement system.
- The inclusion of Fibermesh® micro-synthetic fibres in the Tegral Comflor Novomesh CMD system is proven to reduce plastic shrinkage and settlement cracking.
- Unlike macro-synthetic fibres, Fibermesh® fibres are also proven to mitigate the explosive spalling tendency of concrete during fires.
- The inclusion of Novocon steel fibres in the Tegral Comflor Novomesh CMD system provide load bearing capabilities, increased toughness and long term crack control.
As a result, SCI have produced design load tables for the FibreFlor composite floor systems for 60, 90 and 120 minute fire resistance options.
These tables have been incorporated into the Corus “Comdek” design software which can be downloaded from; www.corusconstruction.com
Design information for FibreFlor is also full integrated into RAM International structural design software.